Update

I'm getting closer to the finish!

I've been working on the game ever since I last wrote. And now it's actually starting to look more and more like a finished game. I'm going to try to get a first version out in a couple of days. This is of course just a first version and a ton of updates will be added as time passes by.

I have also stopped reading the book completely now as I'm working on the game. I feel that I'm learning a lot more than what I learn when just reading (it's also a lot more fun ;) )

What you can expect

So like I've already said it's going to be a math game. It's going to be one of those "Flash card" type of games, but I have also tried looking up what people are missing at the other apps/games and implemented them in mine. Currently there are 4 modes: Addition / Subtraction. Multiplication / Division. Times tables. And also a time challange (how many questions can you answer in 1 minute).

It's not gonna be the next "Game of the Year" but I think it's a good start for a first game.

What about updates?

There will be updates. Those four modes are just the start. I already have a couple more modes thought out which I will try to implement. Of course if you may have some mode that you feel is needed in this type of game, then feel free to comment/contact me.

That's it for today. If everything goes as planned I'll release it on tuesday. If there fails, then before the end of April.

I hope you enjoy reading about my route to becoming an Android developer.

That's all for now,
Solirify Games.